EliteBook Revolve 810 Laptop Battery Tips :
- 1. Do not short-circuit . A short-circuit may cause severe damage to your laptop battery.
- 2. Store it in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 15°C). Before storage, you should confirm your EliteBook Revolve 810 battery is not fully depleted. If empty, charge for about 30 minutes.
- 3. Usually a lithium-ion battery should be stored at about 40% state-of-charge, because laptop battery's self discharge can break the battery in the storage.
- 4. Please take out the EliteBook Revolve 810 battery from your machine when it is not being used and clean it with soft and dry cloth.
- 5. Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the notebook battery as this may result in the exposure.
- 6. Especially avoid regularity ove-rcharging and over-discharging and high temperature.
- 7. The life span of a laptop battery is about 1.5 to 3 years under normal the rechargeable EliteBook Revolve 810 battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery.
- 8. Cycle life is measured by the amount of times a laptop battery may be charged and discharged. Every time a battery is charged and discharged, it uses one cycle. Cycle life is very important inEliteBook Revolve 810 battery applications such as laptop batteries and emergency light batteries. A Li-ion laptop battery has a cycle life of 500-800 or more cycles.
- 9. Laptop Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by ~5%;
- 10. It is normal for a EliteBook Revolve 810 laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging. When charging the battery for the first time your charging device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes.
- -Made from the highest quality cells and parts. (between 300 to 500 charge/discharge cycles).
- -New Brand, never used, not refurbished.
- -No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet.
- -Highest quality premium Japanese Li-ion cells are used in the EliteBook Revolve 810 laptop battery.
- -100% guaranteed compatibility and run longer time!!
- -Full 2 year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee!
- -Usually ships the same business day, you can get your EliteBook Revolve 810 battery quckily.
How To take care your EliteBook Revolve 810 laptop battery?
- 1. Don't modify or disassemble the battery.
- 2. Don't incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
- 3. Don't expose laptop battery to water or other moist matters.
- 4. Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
- 5. Don't left the battery unused for a long time.
- 6. Don't place EliteBook Revolve 810 battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- 7. Don't setting your battery in the high humidity, high temperature, strong vibrative and dusty place.
- 8. Don't forget to take away your battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
- 9. Don't short circuit of the terminals by keeping your laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.